Treatment options include specific spinal or extremity adjustments, postural and strengthening exercises, specific stretches, Graston technique, myofascial release techniques, and physiotherapy.
Mt. Lookout Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center also offers the following products and services:
- Pain-relieving Therapeutic Modalities
- Manual Muscle Therapy Including Muscle Release and Graston Techniques
- Taping Techniques Including Kinesio Tape
- Therapeutic Exercises, Stretching, and Home Exercises
- Swiss Ball Answer to Pain DVD
- Home Exercise Equipment such as Swiss Balls, TheraBands, Foam Rollers, Wobble Shoes, Balance Boards
- Advanced State of the Art Digital X-Ray Unit
- Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- Extreme Footwerks Custom Made Orthotics
The doctors and staff at Mt. Lookout Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center are proud to provide the highest quality of professional care and services in a friendly, healing environment.
In addition, the doctors at Mt. Lookout Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center are available for the following special services:
- Speaking Engagements: The doctors at Mt. Lookout Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center welcome the opportunity to speak on various health-related topics. They have spoken on topics related to healthcare for events such as:
- Career Day at local schools
- Church and charity functions
- Community Health/Wellness Expos
- Sporting Events
- Work Place/Ergonomic Conferences
If you have a need for a speaker, simply call 321-8484 to discuss the topic with one of the doctors, or you can email one of the doctors via our website.
- Group Athletic Training: Dr.s Steve King and Jason Placeway welcome the opportunity to provide group instruction and training on sports injury prevention for elementary, high school, or college athletic groups.
- Mt. Lookout Chiropractic and Sports Injury Center is now offering custom fit shoe orthotics. We have teamed up with Shawn Eno (Certified Pedorthist) and his Colorado-based company, Extreme Footwerks, to offer the Cincinnati community the best biomechanically based orthotic available on the market. These custom orthotics are designed to change the function of your foot, ankle, knee, hip and low back. In some cases, when treatment is not enough to change function due to orthopedic or functional problems in the lower extremity, a custom orthotic may be the key. A thorough evaluation process by Dr. Placeway is needed to evaluate a patient for orthotics therapy. The patient will be evaluated, casted, and pedigraphed by Dr. Placeway, and a walking video will be made for review by Dr. Placeway and Shawn Eno. Then Shawn Eno designs and fabricates the final product. Dr. Placeway will then fit the patient and re-evaluate the patient's progress after 2 weeks. Ask your doctor at Mt. Lookout Chiropractic if you are a candidate for orthotic therapy.